Broadcaster and co-presenter of BBC show Top Gear from 2012 to 2015, Jeremy Clarkson is one of the most scandalous figures in British journalism. Check the best Jeremy Clarkson quotes to see the most famous controversies sounded from his mouth:
- Attitude to lorry drivers, 2008. “What matters to lorry drivers? Murdering prostitutes? Fuel economy?” Nice joke, Mr Clarkson!
- The comment about Gordon Brown, 2009. “We have this one-eyed Scottish idiot who keeps telling us everything’s fine and he’s saved the world and we know he’s lying, but he’s smooth at telling us.” At least, he apologized.
- About public sector workers on strike, 2011. “I’d have them all shot. I would have them taken outside and executed them in front of their families.” Sweet.
- Driving his Jaguar in India near the toilet, 2012. “This is perfect for India because everyone who comes here gets the trots.” Somebody, stop him!
- The last warning, 2014. “Catch a nigger by his toe.” Special British humor, you say?
- The City of Liverpool, 2015. “People up there earn less, die more quickly, have fewer jobs and live in houses that are worth the square root of sod all.”
Last quote and last year in Top Gear, what a coincidence!